Data Management/Digital Marketing Coordinator
This position oversees data collection and platform management for an organization known for developing creative marketing strategies.
The successful candidate will be proud to work with this BC organization and they will be lucky to have this individual join their team!
For a person who has disability/someone with diverse abilities, the employer is committed to ensuring workplace adjustments are available (if needed) so everyone can do their best work. Here's what essential to the role:
- Data collection and platform management
- Data management and support to digital marketing
- Being tech-savvy and having a natural ability for analytics
- Strong analytical skills and ability to pay close attention to detail
- Ability to plan work according to timelines and track status of activities
- Strong business communication to present information to others
- Proficiency with computers
- Ability to take initiative and work cooperatively with others
- A post-secondary education (degree, diploma or certificate) in Digital Marketing, Data Analytics or IT
- 1 to 2 years of experience in the field of digital marketing and/or data management and/or data analytics
- 1 to 2 years of project management experience
- Most importantly, you are an analytical thinker and can plan, coordinate and organize per the requirements of this position
This is a 7 month opportunity, starting in June 2018. For full-time availability, it offers a salary range of $51,000 - 58,000 and for part-time, a pro-rated salary.
Qualified Job Seekers with disabilities/diverse abilities are welcome to apply through BC WiN by June 1, 2018. For this opportunity, please include (or ensure your candidates also provide) a cover letter that highlights strengths in relation to the opportunity. We would love to know more about you - diversity is a strength - what strengths, attributes, qualifications and experience would you bring to this opportunity?